Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Silly me.

I didn't mention my little field trip to Sex & Samfund today, oops. So my gender class had a field study at the Danish version of Planned Parenthood. It was pretty cool, last week my CSR class went to the Danish government's office for Corporate Social Responsibility and it was a drag. I'm sorry but we listened to a power point presentation for 2.5 hours that reviewed everything we've learnt thus far in class, not my idea of a good time. Anyway, the lady today was super cute and we did some fun icebreakers and got a rundown of the sex education program here in Denmark. It was definitely awesome to see how their approach is different to ours, not that sex education is always the thrillingest of topics. Anywho, I'm now off to an academic talk on the COP15 related to the UN and its climate change initiatives, THEN to the BALLET. A Midsummer Night's Dream, I couldn't get through the silly iambic pentameter but I love a good dance show.

No comments:

Post a Comment